Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mum's Family Pictures

On the walls in Mum's house (Bridget's grandma) in Ireland were some family pictures that we wanted to remember... Mum's parents Agnes and Thomas McInerney.

Mum with her brothers Tommy and Frank.
Dick (Grandad Penny) and Phil's (Mum) engagement picture.
Grandad Penny was awarded a national service award and these are the pictures of him meeting the President of Ireland, Mary Robinson.
This is the Penny family with Kieran, Des, Richard, Brian, Helen, Mum, and Grandad Penny (1985).
This is the Penny family in 1985 at the Cork Road home. The kids from left to right are: Bridget, Gillian, Samantha, Brian, and Paul. Una (Phil's sister), Dierdre (Nial's daughter), and Frank are in back with the other adults.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I showed Rachel the last photo of Bridget about the same age she could see why I kept getting her name mixed up. Have fun at kindergarten my dear. Love, Nana

Nicole Anderson said...

Hooray! You've returned to the blogging world! Also, what an AWESOME way to keep these wonderful keepsakes for your kids to see when they are older! I hope your trip to Ireland was awesome! I hope to read all about it soon! :)