Sunday, November 10, 2013

When it's fall time...

Before Lieutenant Governor Greg Bell left they took staff pictures.  He was a great leader and has been so good to Justin.  He will be missed at the Capitol.




 Ian must have been a little lonely one night and dumped all of their stuff animals into his bed.
 Josie with her jewelry creations.  Also, she is quite our little singer.  Here is some of her stream of consciousness singing that usually accompanies us on most car rides and meals.  The best line from this song is, "I love you Jesus, and I love Noah, and I love Santa Claus and his wife."  Just a taste of the awesomeness.
 Ian is getting so big!  Check out his great Kindergarten picture.
And Rachel is a total cutie with her 3rd grade shot.

1 comment:

Sara Penny said...

Love all the new photos and the singing video.
Love, Mom