Introducing Ian Justin Lee. Born May 17, 2007 at around 8:30 am. 9 lbs 13 oz. 22 inches long.
Both Bridget and Ian are doing well. We went to the hospital at 12:30 am and 8 hours later we were in the operating room, and Bridget was having a C-section. It was very unexpected but thankfully everyone is doing great.
He's got a little bit more meat on his bones than his sister did. He is almost 2 lbs heavier than Rachel was. We can't really tell what color his eyes are yet, mostly because he hardly opens them. I think he has slept more in his first five hours of life than Rachel did her first day.
One of the rare times Justin will be the first to feed the baby. Ian needed a special formula to get his blood sugar up, and he is doing great.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
BABY BOY
Posted by
Bridget
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Wow you guys are fast to post pictures!!! He is so CUTE!!! And great name choice! :) I can't wait to see him! Bridget, I'll definitely be giving you a call when I hear you're home from the hospital!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy to hear that Bridget and Ian are doing well. He is DARLING!! WOW! I can't wait to meet him! He is seriously so cute! I am curious to hear how Rachel reacted to meeting him!
Bridget & Justin,
What a handsome addition to your family! We are all excited for you. Take it easy so you can completely recover. Does Rachel smother him with kisses? I'm sure she will be so proud to show him off! Congratulations!
Ruth Leavitt & family
Post a Comment