We decided to make our first expedition to the bowling alley and were shocked by how much the kids loved this classy sport. One game took almost an hour, with most of that time being taken up with the balls very slowly making their way down the lane. Here are Ian and Justin showing their skills.

Rachel would take each turn by herself
and stand there patiently observing her work.

Ian and Dad watching their shot.

On the last frame Ian confiscated Bridget's shoes and was quite pleased with himself and his new footwear.

Rachel has another life when Ian takes his naps. She pulls out her favorite non-toddler items and goes to town with her "big girl" projects. Here she is with one of her favorites, a Chinese umbrella.

Ian is such a cuddly boy and loves this little stuffed puppy. Whenever he finds it he curls up and starts sucking his thumb. Here he is in one of our toy bins. Needless to say, if this item was lost we'd have a few very sleepless nights around here.

Parker and Kelli took some great pictures of the cousins that we wanted to make sure we kept, so here are a few catch-ups. It doesn't look like these three are getting into any trouble, right?

Yeah, Nerf toys!

Yum, foam.

Here are the kids checking out computer clips over Christmas.

What a cute uncle/dad!

Two of the boys at the zoo over the summer.
3 comments:
That is such a good idea. My kids love bowling, and with all this yucky weather, I'm sure it would help get out some much needed energy.
We love bowling in our family! It was always fun but only gets better when the little ones try it. We've had some pretty hilarious times!!!
(I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys on here. A much belated happy 30 to Justin! I can't believe we are getting so old! ;) )
Mason LOVES bowling. I think it is fun, but Mason would go every day if he could. Maybe we should move to the White House so we can have a bowling alley in our basement?
Happy late birthday, Bridget! I was thinking of you on the day, but didn't get to the computer to write a message. I hope you had a really fun day. Twenty-nine is a good age to be. It means you have a whole year until you reach three decades.
Post a Comment