Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh, you better be good...

This is Rachel's first official Santa picture! We had a great Ward Christmas party on Friday night and she was so excited to visit Santa because of the promised present that she'd get (some stickers and a candy cane). Even though she doesn't look very thrilled, we're just impressed she actually sat on his lap and said thank you for the present. Maybe next year we'll even get a smile out of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bridget and Justin,
Thank you for the Christmas card photo-- Love the picture with Santa Too! We wish you the merriest of Chrismases -- will it be a white one? We have fresh snow in Cedar and more coming -
Love, Larry and Annie Linn

Anonymous said...

Bridget PennyLee! I got your beautiful family Christmas card this week. Rachel is adorable and so big! I was so confused by all the Twins gear you guys were sporting. I actually said "What, did they move to Minnesota or something?" and sure enough, you did! Have a great holiday!

Karen