Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tagged

Okay, so I was “tagged” by my friend Cassi, so here are my answers (the nice thing is that Cassi and I have a lot of the same answers, so I had less to type):
1. What is your occupation? Mom
2. Do you like banana sandwiches? I’m not quite adventurous enough to put fruit in a sandwich. 3. What are you listening to right now? Justin and Rachel talking upstairs.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A brownie
5. Do you wish on stars? I’m sad to say that I haven’t seen any for a while, but I’d be happy to wish on them if I did!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Light Blue
7. How is the weather right now? Warm and a humid
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Justin
9. Favorite T.V. shows? LOST during the fall, So You Think You Can Dance in the summer.
10. Favorite T.V. commercial? Okay, this is really weird, but I like the commercials for the cholesterol-lowering drug (maybe Lipitor?) where they have the family members look like food. Maybe I just like food way too much!
11. Favorite drink? really cold limeade
12. Favorite sport to watch? baseball
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many times in high school – I’m glad that I still have hair!
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts and glasses
15. Pets? None yet, but Justin has been promised a dog upon law school completion.
16. Favorite month? July. Who can pass up summer fun plus two holidays (4th and 24th)?
17. Favorite food? Only one, really? If I have to choose one, icecream.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Sahara
19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
20. What do you do to vent anger? Work out or take a nap.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Pogo-ball
22. Fall or Spring? Spring
23. Hugs or kisses? Kisses from my family and hugs from everyone else.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, scrapbooks, and a cello (we luckily have a big closet!).
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Brooke
27. What did you do last night? Played canasta with Justin and watched a movie.
28. What are you afraid of?
29. What bugs you? Rachel waking up in the middle of the night.
30. How many states have you visited? 30 - that includes some just driving through.
31. Favorite car? Subaru Outbacks are good - or I'm just being satisfied with what we have!
32. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
33. How many years at your current job? Being a mom- 2 1/2
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
35. How many states have you lived in? 4- TX, UT, PA, UT, PA, UT, MN
And that's it. Ok, now I tag Kristen and Kelli (just one of the many down-sides to being my sister-in-laws).

No comments: