So, this week Justin had a couple of days off of school - better termed as their "fall break". However, we were trying so hard to pack in the fun that we're all pretty tired from our "break." But, we did have a great week! Here is cute Ian during his first trip to the zoo. We had a great time at the Como Zoo for one of our church's playgroup activities.
The Zoo had a lot of storybook pictures set up for Halloween and Rachel was thrilled to see the Alice in Wonderland pictures. Here she is with the White Rabbit.
This is Rachel with her cute friend Stanley. We were totally breaking the rules by letting them sit on these, but we didn't see the sign until after they were already up - we promise!
Here's some of the kids checking out our favorite sea lion.
Ian has the best laugh ever and one of his favorite things is playing "super Ian". We just raise him up and down and he squeals and laughs so hard. It is pretty much one of the cutest things ever!
Saving the best for last - how cute are these two? Ian's personality is really blossoming and he's so much fun lately (even while we think he's cutting his first teeth, so he has really been a champ!)

4 comments:
Wow you guys did a lot last week! It looks like you had a lot of fun. That's so cute that Ian is laughing so much!! I can't wait for that!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, family time, especially with dad is great! Ian is the cutest thing we've ever seen, I love the last picture with his hat, that is a classic. And I LOVE reading your "rachel quotes" she is so fun. What a cute family you guys are. Oh, and I hear ya with the 10 year reunion - Scott is doing the same thing right now, I feel for you guys.
So fun! Your family is so cute! When Dad has time off it is the best!
Brig,
Ian and Rachel are growing up so much and are sooo cute!!! I love that Rachel is such a good big sister and will read to Ian, I hope I can teach Sophie to do that as well. Hope all is well, love you guys!
Post a Comment