We had a pretty low-key week around the Lee home. After going to the doctor on Tuesday, Rachel and Ian were a little out of sorts because of minor flu-shot reactions. However, his check-up went really well. The doctor was impressed by how mobile he is and that his skin is clearing up (he has some great eczema passed down from Bridget). His growth is slowing a little and he now weighs 18 lbs. 15 oz. (78%), with 27 inches in length (75%). But, he still has a huge head that measures in the 94%. No wonder he can’t quite balance when he’s trying to sit up! Ian is curious about everything these days and loves anything that makes little noises. That’s why this shopping bag turned into a very exciting toy for our baby boy.
Rachel is just being cute and busy. She loves her school and is getting excited for Thanksgiving. We keep trying to get a cute video of her dancing, but she gets too excited to see her “movie” and keeps running at the camera. So, for a Rachel video we did get her to sing “I am a Child of God” in French.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
In the Bag
Posted by
Bridget
at
3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay! I love your new background!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Your background is way cute! Sorry if I was the one that made you change!
Hi!
This is ashley from cutestblogontheblock! I love the background you chose, so cute!
I just thought I would let you know that I have just added a longer and wider version of the background your using to my website. You should go get it! Make sure you use the (w) option.
Thanks
Ashley
I know what you mean by a big head.. Sophie is 50% for everything, but her noggin! It's 94%!! It looks like a pumpkin head, poor thing :)
Post a Comment