The weather is getting cooler in the Twin Cities and it definitely feels like winter is officially on its' way. We've started preparing by getting inside activities going in full swing. Here are the kids after we built a fort (which is definitely one of Rachel's favorite things to do). This picture cracks us up because Ian just looks like he's saying, "what are they making me do now?" The poor kid will probably just be along for the ride until he can figure out how to get Rachel to listen to him.
Here is our happy fort girl.
So, as you can see in the following pictures, we've been on a curly hair kick at the Lee home. Rachel is such a girly-girl when it comes to her appearance and she will not only sit still for Bridget to put curlers in, but she asks to have her hair curled in the first place! It is a far cry from Bridget's tomboy days! Here she is "giving her foot a hug" with her curlers and self-made "bracelets". And, even though it's pretty chilly outside, she also insists on wearing this skirt whenever it's clean. At least Ian lets us make some parenting decisions!
This random picture is showing some fun additions to our home. For our ward Super Saturday, one of the crafts was a long-awaited Family Home Evening board. And, Justin got these beautiful flowers over a week ago and they're still gorgeous. What a sweetie!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Winter Around the Corner
Posted by
Bridget
at
4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love Rachel's curly hairdo!! She is so pretty!
And another fun template! When you change it doesn't it get rid of all your sidebar stuff? I've been too afraid to change mine.
The first time I changed it it did erase most of my sidebar stuff. But, this time it added extra weird boxes - so I don't know what to tell you! Yours is so nice the way you have it, it would be a change to redo all of your stuff! But, I just got this one at the Mary Kay site that Chalece found, if you do want to risk it...
Hi Bridget I hope that you don't mind I know that we are already have the same last name but I loved your layout and I kind of got one that looks like yours. Yor kids are so cute!
Rachel IS getting too big...she needs to slow down! (But how cute is she with her curls?) Ian is such the handsome little guy...Love it all!
Brig, you've been tagged! get to it chop chop. love ya!
Post a Comment