Well, the big move has happened and we are officially Loganites - or something like that. We've been living here for a week and Justin started school at USU yesterday, so we're glad to finally be a little more settled. Justin is a TA for a constitutional law class, where he really likes the professor and will be asked to grade and lecture a few times. He's VERY excited about all of his classes (a far cry from the law school days), so it's nice to have the school year begin. We have been shopping around for a ward (they give us the choice between a family and married student) and think we've decided on the student because they bumped Rachel into Sunbeams and she couldn't be more thrilled. We also have a sister from Justin's mission living upstairs who is so sweet and her kids are adorable. Rachel has also really come out of her shell and is excited about all the kids around and the fun playground right outside our window. She's starting a mom-run preschool tomorrow that is between 5 families and after Labor Day she'll also go to a traditional preschool once a week. All in all, things are definitely looking good.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
We're officially Logan residents!
Posted by
Bridget
at
12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You guys are so adventurous!
Sounds like a great move all-in-all. Good luck with settling in! I look forward to the updates! (And, yes, you were missed at the shower!)
I love Ian helping with the dishes.
I am so glad that you went with the student ward. We LOVED our student ward at BYU. Married student wards are truly unique and you have to try it for awhile. It's fun because everyone is in the same situation, more or less and there are tons of people to hang out with.
Good luck up there. What is Justin studying to be?
No dishwasher!! I feel your pain...I whistle every time we use ours now because I'm so giddy about it. I'm glad you are getting settled! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment