This week began with Ian's awesome outfit choice which Rachel dubbed his "rock star clothes."

We needed a break from the gloomy Logan skies, so we headed down to
Farmington to see some family and go on a few
outings. The first day we went to the zoo with Kristen, Ethan, and Alice. It was rainy, but the kids were delighted to be outside. Ian kept running and running and you'd think the poor kid had been sick for two weeks. Ethan was so good to follow Rachel and she was sweet to catch him if he got too far away. If only her brother would listen to her so well. We'll have to work on that one.

Cute kids with the elephant sculpture.

The next day we headed to the Salt Lake City Library. It was another fun little trip and the clear elevators were definitely the highlight of the day.

Or perhaps running outside without a coat was the best part for our big girl. She kept being amazed that there was no snow. We can't wait for spring!
After our visit, we're back in Logan and Josie decided it was about time to turn six months. To celebrate she decided to have some of her favorite snack - baby toes.
5 comments:
Josie looks so much bigger. My daffodils are up about 3 inches. Spring is coming.
Love, Mom
She's getting so big! I'm so glad you took the opportunity to get out of icky Logan and enjoy family! I may need a trip to the zoo and library too! :)
I laughed out loud about the wrapper. I miss you guys!
Your family is so adorable! I am impressed that you were dedicated enough to retrieve said wrapper. :)
Cute pictures! I'm glad we are not the only ones holding our breath for Spring!!! I know Logan has long winters too, it gets a little suffocating sometimes!
Post a Comment