We have been hopefully looking for spring in Logan, and some days we have sunshine, but others we get more snow. But when it finally arrives there will be some serious happiness around our home. Despite the unpredictable weather, our little one continues to to have the best smiles ever (wait until you see the last picture on this post).


We are half-
heartedly attempting to potty train Ian and his reward when he goes is a sucker. For a kid with a serious sweet tooth this is heaven and one night he earned a sucker right before bedtime and was told he couldn't eat it until morning. The amazing thing is that he actually had the self-control to wait until morning to eat the treat.

Fashion is always on center stage around here and this particularly fetching outfit was worn on one of the first days it has been warm enough for walks.
Ahhh....

While Justin was finishing up with the session, Bridget tried to keep busy at nights by completing projects she has been meaning to do. This was a fun felt watch she made for the boy.

Our Primary had a great party based around the Olympics and the kids were in heaven (because our ward is so small they invited nursery kids too!). The whole way back from the church they had a parade with Justin even providing the Olympic theme music via his phone. They had a little medals ceremony when they reached their destination.

And the parade was so awesome, Rachel had to
reenact it with some of her animals.

Fancy Nancy loves to participate in the activities around here, and one day Bridget found her drawing a picture at the desk.

We also had quite a few visitors for breakfast one morning that were all dressed for the day. Here is Ian's horse...

and frog.

And Rachel with two of her favorite friends (disclaimer - we do sometimes comb hair around here... well, sometimes.)

After seven long weeks without Justin we celebrated the end of the legislative session by heading to Disney on Ice. Our pretty Snow White posed at the "princess preview" before the show.

The actual event was a hit, with Ian's favorite parts in order being: "excavators" (aka escalators), treats, and the
Cars part of the show.
Did we deliver a great Josie smile, or what?
5 comments:
You officially have the cutest kids and the most creative fun times ever! I'm so glad you get your hubby back! :) I bet the kids are excited to have him around more now!
Congratulations on getting through the Legislative session. Love the new photos.
Your kids are so beautiful. They are so creative too!
Josie is still sooo adorable! I hope we can still get together.
I can't believe how big Josie is already! I love catching up with you and your family. Aren't blogs great?
I'm sorry that you won't be able to spend the summer with Justin in DC. But I'm sure the summer will just fly by. I hope Justin has fun as an intern. It is a tremendous experience. Good luck!
Post a Comment