Between Grandad's 60th birthday around the corner and Brian being able to visit from New York City with his girlfriend Sandy, we couldn't pass up a Thanksgiving in Cedar City. Dinner was delicious and we had Matt join us for the festivities.
We also had Josie's 15 month check today and our girl is still very small. She was 17lbs 7 oz (0%), 29 1/2 in for height (22%), and 46 cm for head (53%). Our doctor is not concerned about her weight because she is a good eater and we're even trying to calorie pack with next step formula in her whole milk. I guess she's just destined to be petite!

3 comments:
We are always happy to have you visit.
Love, Mom
Check out Brian's beard! Nice one! I haven't seen Brian since he was in middle school, probably. It would have been fun to see a picture of Robyn; I haven't seen her cute prego-ness. Have a merry Christmas!
I'm so glad Matt came and spent Thanksgiving with you, that is awesome!!!! It looks like fun was had by all :))) Love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment