Since it no longer feels like fall it's probably time to update what we did at the end of this much warmer season. One night we decided to head to the bowling alley and the kids had a great time. Between the shoes, ramp, and balls Ian and Rachel loved bowling. Josie loved trying to sneak away and walk down the lanes.
We have come up with no verifiable explanation for this girl's antics. Perhaps Bridget ate too much lunch meat without heating it while pregnant - or the Minnesota temperatures changed her brain chemistry. We will never know. What we do know is that she is silly, silly, silly. Here she is in a swimsuit with her pants tucked in with self-made Rudolph accessories (antlers, nose, tale on her stomach). At least she makes us all laugh!

2 comments:
Fun times. Thanks for sharing,
Mom
hahaha, your kids are hilarious. I love them! I hadn't heard any of these stories. Sheesh. Good thing I check the blog so I can keep up.
Post a Comment