Sunday, November 25, 2012

School Picture

Wow, this girl is growing up quickly!  Here's her 2nd grade picture.

Here is a talk she just gave in Primary.  She is growing up way too quickly!
"Today I’m talking about what I can do to serve as a missionary when I’m older.  I was excited in General Conference when President Monson told us that girls can go on a mission at a younger age.  I’ve always wanted to go on a mission and this made me even more excited to go.

I can do some things now to help me be a good missionary later.  I can start to save money for my mission and pay my tithing.  I can read my scriptures and learn about the gospel in church and at home.  I can keep my body healthy and strong by exercising and eating healthy foods so that I can walk and bike around as a missionary.  I can do my best in school so that I’ll be able to teach people.  I am going to get baptized next year and get the gift of the Holy Ghost so if I need help the Holy Ghost will be able to help me.  I can plan on going to the temple before my mission.

Missionaries are important because they help people learn about the gospel and they help people have better lives.  This is why I want to be a missionary and I’m glad that I can get ready now."

1 comment:

Sara Penny said...

Beautiful photo of a beautiful girl.