So, sorry that we've been sporadic in the blogging world, but we've been busy making some big decisions in the real world. For those of you who haven't heard yet, we've decided to move back to Utah (probably Logan) where Justin will pursue an MA in Political Science instead of the original plan of finishing law school and then getting the MA after that. We've loved living in Minnesota and will definitely miss our friends, but we're excited to move on and expedite the school process. Even though Justin has done really well in law school (this is Bridget bragging), he has pretty much despised the whole thing. And, the longer he's in school the more horror stories we hear about the law degree limiting career choices and pigeon-holing candidates in the future. So, after much deliberation and prayer we feel good about doing what we know he loves. Besides, what better way to celebrate your birthday than not starting another dreaded law school semester?
Other than the obvious celebration over the pending move (our lease goes through March here), we enjoyed his birthday by having a fun date at the Minnesota Institute of Art and eating at the delicious Finnish Bistro. Ian has been busy learning how to clap, wave, and possibly trying to sign "more" (but this could just be wishful thinking on our part). Rachel has been busy trying to figure out creative ways to misuse all of our household items since the very cold temps have limited our time outside. And, Bridget is busy dreading the pending packing! We hope that everything is well with all of you and we'll get pictures of our craziness up soon!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Happy Birthday to Justin - No More Law School!
Posted by
Bridget
at
8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh boy....now I have a big decision to make..... Do I cry because your leaving? Or do I smile because it sounds like you are making a good choice for your future? I guess I could do both!
~Heathere
Wow, Bridget and Justin! Sounds wonderful and smart. Do what you like to do. Good luck with your big move. Having moved coast to coast twice, I will take the liberty to suggest that if you don't have a portable DVD player for the little ones, then get one.
We are really excited for you! Good luck with all of that packing! If you need anything just let me know!
We are really going to miss you guys, but so excited you are moving to Logan. We hope you enjoy it there as much as we did. You'll have to look up the Schumanns from our ward here, they are at Utah State also. We have really liked getting to know you guys!
I am excited to have you back in Utah, that is great news, though not an easy decision from the sound of it. Good luck on everything and safe traveling :)!!!
Hip Hip Hooray! I know one grandma who is VERY happy at this news..and the rest of us are thrilled to have you back too!
Post a Comment