Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Moms' Club Diaries


We know you're probably thinking, "wow, Bridget and the kids made it on the cover of a book?" But, really she just had the opportunity of contributing to this new book that is just being published, The Moms' Club Diaries. Allyson Condie (a friend from C-town days) thought of the fun idea to compile moms' experiences in this little collection. It is a gospel-centered look at some of the humorous and challenging parts of raising kids. Bridget's chapter is about the days that Rachel ruled the playgroups with an iron fist. (Thankfully, she's now much more mild-mannered.) You can learn more about the book at
http://www.springcreekbooks.com/catalog/98927.html and it will also soon be available through Amazon.
We hope that you check it out and Bridget will be happy to sign any copies you get. Who knows, it could be the start of an illustrious career - however, we won't be holding our breaths on that part!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats on the book! That's exciting. Its been awhile since I've gone blogging and I've missed some important events. You're moving?!! To Logan! I'm jealous. I love Cache Valley. I wish you the best. Your little family is so fun. I especially loved the tent and movie in the living room. Good luck with the packing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the book! I want to read it. It looks funny.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! I hope it was super-fun! Now that you're 28 now you're as old as me. Yikes!

Allison said...

I read her book The Yearbook, my sister Mariam bought and let me borrow it. I kept looking for characters I might recognize from CHS. I'll have to check this one out too. Thanks for the tip.