We finally feel like we're into the full swing of Utah State University life. Despite the normal (hopefully?) 3-year-old mood swings, she really loves having so many cute friends around. Even though she had her first ear infection early in the week, we ended the week having a lot of fun. We had a little movie party with some visiting royalty. Look at their regal curtsies.
Later, a prince joined the festivities! Poor Gordon was a little confused at the glee over the movie, but he was a very good sport. At one point our Snow White said, "what if Gordon Prince wasn't here and the baby prince wasn't awake (Ian), there would be no one to save the princesses!" Thank goodness for the gallant boys!
We then headed off to our first USU family party. We didn't really know what to expect, and we had a great time checking out some of the different activities sponsored by the college departments. Here Rachel is making a mask and shaker at the art tent. Later we checked out flowers being frozen by liquid nitrogen, made slime, dug at an archaeological site, and the highlight was animal skulls and water bugs. Our girl was in heaven!
And, it wouldn't be an Aggie party without a giant tractor, right? Rachel really wanted to sit in the tractor and waited very patiently for her turn. She loved every second.
Poor Ian attended the festivities, but he's been having a hard time this week finally cutting some more teeth. So, he was in a stroller for the fun. But, afterwards we got takeout and he was pretty convinced he could use chopsticks. Our living room floor wasn't quite as convinced.
Fun cousins busy playing around.

6 comments:
Good! I'm so glad you guys still did something -- I felt AWFUL canceling, but I was at a loss -- absolute end of my rope! I'm glad you still did it! They look so darling! I'm glad you guys are liking it here -- it's nice to meet good friends like you all!
Thanks so much for having the girls over. They had so much fun. We definitely have to do it again!
I'm glad you are discovering all the fun of USU. We absolutely love it here, especially with such nice neighbors.
I loved all the pictures! It's fun to still sort of be a part of your life! :) Lucas still asks about Rachel from time to time.
Love the princess brigade. We're happy Rachel has such lovely friends.
Love, Mom
Your princesses are adorable, but I was a little put-off by all the red and white outfits. You know me, Cougar blue reigns supreme!
How did all your Aggie friends feel about the Yoot invasion?
Sounds like you guys are having a fun time up in Logan!
Post a Comment