Monday, June 15, 2009

If at first you don't succeed...

We are having some computer angst at our house, so we thought we'd at least get an older video clip up since we are lacking pictures. The kids got a toy stuck in the tree and at first everyone was trying to get it down by throwing things up there. When most of the participants tired of the endeavor, Gordon and Ian stuck it out while showing off their upper body strength. Check out Ian's great wind-up and release moves in this clip.

P.S. We're also having some baby naming challenges, so we've updated the poll with current possibilities. Please humor us and let us know what you think is the best in this updated list.

2 comments:

Emily said...

How funny - I just updated our poll too: Abby, Addie, Susie.

Tera said...

That was such a funny moment. I'm glad you caught it on tape. I sure miss you guys. I hope you have some super neighbors move in.