Friday, August 28, 2009

Introducting Jocelyn Elena Lee

Jocelyn Elena Lee was born August 27, 2009 at 1:05 pm. She was 7 lbs 2 oz and 18 1/2 inches at birth.She has an excited brother and sister. Here is Ian telling us that he has a little sister and she is tiny and not big like him.



Getting her first bath.


Rachel is so careful and cute with her little sister. She never wants to stop holding her.

Both Bridget and the baby are doing really well and should be home soon.

18 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

elainebvickers said...

She is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her. I think Ian and Rachel will take very good care of her. (And I'm sure Bridget and Justin will help some too.) Congratulations!

Damaris said...

She is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

So much happiness.
Love,
Mom

Allyson Condie said...

Congratulations to you guys! What a beautiful girl (and a beautiful name).

Nicole Anderson said...

Congrats a million times! She is beautiful and your kids are going to be great older siblings!

Megan said...

Congrats you guys! She looks absolutely adorable.

Robyn said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. I'm not surprised that Rachel and Ian are good helpers. They seem like great kids.

audreywaldron said...

Congratulations!!!! I love the name and she is a cutie, of course :)

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! So glad she's here finally! And I love the name! A good friend of mine from college is named Jocelyn and I love her and her name! Wish I could meet her though. :( Hope you are doing well and have a good recovery.

Cassi said...

Congrats!!! She's so precious! And I love the name you chose!

The Mortensens said...

Congratulations Lee Family! We're happy to hear things are going well for you and your new little one! She's a cutie, good luck with the days (and nights) ahea.

Shae said...

Congrats! I'm glad it went well!

Emily said...

Hooooray! Congratulations. How'd she get to be chubby? Were your others?

kwh said...

Congratulations! I'm glad the c-section went well Bridget and that you're recovering well also.

Heathere Willoughby said...

What a little sweetie - congratulations!!!!

McCallisters said...

Whoo-hoo! Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Tera said...

AHHHH! She's beautiful! Congratulations!