Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Lee Zoo

Things are continuing here as "normal" around our home. The kids are keeping busy playing a ton outside and more and more with each other, which gives us hope for when the baby comes. They both continue to make us laugh. Here Rachel is pretending to be a "zookeeper". In her bucket she even has a bunch of fake bananas, which Ian dutifully "ate" while pretending to be a monkey.

Here's the monkey himself showing us his funny face.
We did actually go to the Willow Park Zoo this week when we had a fun little visit from Bridget's parents. Rachel was thrilled to be able to touch this little turtle. She promptly named it "Sammy" and said it was her best friend. She then quickly left her new best friend because the raccoon was climbing on the roof of his cage. They quickly come and go around here. Here are the boys feeding the ducks.
By popular demand, here is a side-shot of Bridget at almost 36 weeks. Startling, we know. The news from the doctor is that the baby is either coming by an inducement or c-section at 39 weeks (around August 27th). They will only be able to induce if dilated to at least a 2 - which unfortunately is a pretty slim possibility considering past pregnancies. So, everyone keep your fingers crossed and hopefully for Bridget things will happen even sooner than that. Currently the thing keeping Bridget going through this pregnancy and heat is some seriously delicious limeade from Sonic.

7 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Bridget, you are awesome. I always love pregnant pictures, don't ever be worried to show one! You look great, and what a blessing to have the healthy babies and pregnancies that you have. You are lucky!!

Debra Hawkins said...

I LOVE Sonic Limeades! Good for you, I hope you are eating them every day!

Nicole Anderson said...

Bridget,
You look amazing for being almost full-term! The kids look like they are still keeping themselves busy and having fun! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help... we LOVED babysitting, so if you need anyone to watch the kids... let us know!

Shae said...

I can't wait to see pictures of this new baby!! Despite what you think you are an adorable pregnant mamma! Only a few weeks to go!! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Robyn said...

Oh Bridget! You look great. We really need to make a trip to Logan so we can see you guys. Unfortunately, I doubt it will be before your baby comes but soon, soon.

Allyson Condie said...

You are the cutest ever. Which works out, because your kids are also the cutest ever. I die laughing when I read Rachel's comment on your sidebar!

Fingers crossed you go into labor on your own! Have you had a c-section before? Why can't I remember these important things?

Emily said...

you look great! can"t wait to hear the news!