We have an amazing new neighbor who was kind enough to take some pictures of Josie and they turned out so well. She is such a beautiful baby and we're so glad to have her in our family. Thank you so much Kiersten for the great shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















9 comments:
I love all of the posts! The pirate pictures, the puddle splashing pictures, and the pictures of your cute little Josie! She looks a bit like you and Rachel. I miss seeing you guys around all the time! Looks like you are still having fun!
These are great. Tell her thanks from us as well.
Love,
Mom
What a beautiful little one. She is a gorgeous little.
She so cute!!! Love the pictures of all the kids!!
What a doll, she is so cute!! We were up in Logan, but only there for a day and a half. I'm hoping once the baby comes, we'll head back that way and let you know!
They are BEAUTIFUL!! She is so cute!
she's beautiful!! She looks so much like Rachel.
Those are great pictures! So cute!
Sara
For cute, cute, cute! She looks so much like Rachel! And Ian, too. I just don't know him as well. Abby has that same dress, but it has the purple onesie under it! She hasn't worn it yet, though!
Post a Comment