Monday, December 07, 2009

The Christmas Story

For our ward's Christmas program, our very talented neighbor took pictures of the kids in scenes around our Savior's life. They turned out so cute and I love the things we have this time of year to remind us about what it is all about.
Prophets foretold of His birth.

(We think he makes a pretty cute Nephi.)
Mary was visited by an angel (we had two in our ward) to prepare her for the child she would carry.
Jesus was born to Mary in Bethlehem.


Wise men came to worship Him.
After His mortal ministry, He visited his "other flocks". These Nephite children are overjoyed to see Him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great group. So good to see all of you.
Love,
Mom

Nicole Anderson said...

How fun! I miss your ward! And all the cute cute kids! Hope your break is great!

Shae said...

What a great idea! I love the pictures and Rachel makes a great Mary!

Emily said...

Such cute pictures & the baby is a doll
!