I am guessing that Josie is the one on top- but that is crazy! They look so much alike!
Wow - that's amazing. I love that you got them striking the same pose on the same blanket. I'm impressed! I'll venture a guess that Josie is the top pic.
I may fail my Nana status, but I'm thinking it's Rachel in the top photo.We'll look forward to the results and seeing you this weekend.
Rachel the top? Cute!
Isn't that crazy how close they are? It's actually Rachel on the top and Josie on the bottom.
Oh my goodness they are so identical!! I would have to say that the top one is Rachel..... :) But I could totally be wrong LOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am guessing that Josie is the one on top- but that is crazy! They look so much alike!
Wow - that's amazing. I love that you got them striking the same pose on the same blanket. I'm impressed! I'll venture a guess that Josie is the top pic.
I may fail my Nana status, but I'm thinking it's Rachel in the top photo.
We'll look forward to the results and seeing you this weekend.
Rachel the top? Cute!
Isn't that crazy how close they are? It's actually Rachel on the top and Josie on the bottom.
Oh my goodness they are so identical!! I would have to say that the top one is Rachel..... :) But I could totally be wrong LOL!
Post a Comment