Just a small disclaimer to begin: this story isn't moving in the sense that you'll be brought to tears (we hope), but in the sense that we have officially moved from Logan. We had so much help with watching kids, packing, and unpacking it was amazing and we are going to miss our friends and neighbors so much. But, we are getting settled in Farmington and Justin is off tonight for D.C.When the packing began things started becoming unearthed that were previously forgotten - like this perfect accessory to any pair of pajamas. Ian insisted on wearing this ensemble on a few errands and made a lot of people giggle.
Some facts about our almost 3-year-old:
He is what Kassia has deemed a true "sugar baby" and really hunt out anything that is sweet.
His favorite non-sugar foods are: stew, cucumbers, and macaroni and cheese.
He loves to sing his ABC's and usually requests to sing I Am a Child of God at scripture time.
He can count to twenty and knows his shapes really well.
He talks really fast and only a few can translate (Rachel being the most adept).
His favorite books are the Mighty Machine series.
He loves to cuddle with our family and is such a sweet boy.
When Justin leaves he reminds him to "be good" and always tells us "I love you!"
He is a fanatic clothes-changer and wears about 3 outfits and 2 pairs of pajamas a day.
He loves to help cook and clean the bathrooms.
He is truly a Daddy's boy and loves helping Justin with just about anything.
It goes without saying that we are so happy to have this fun boy in our family and we love him so much!

10 comments:
Bridget! I'm so glad you got all moved without too many problems. Brig said it was amazing to watch Steven work on your truck! You are an amazing family and we'll miss you! Happy times in Farmington!
Good luck to Justin. We hope it's a great experience for him.
Love,
Mom
Happy Birthday Ian! I can't believe that you guys are gone too. Aggie Village is completely changed now. :(
It looks like Ian had a great birthday. I'm glad you got all moved. I hope the summer goes quickly. If you ever need a break you could come visit us in Ferron.
Such a sweet family! It's sad to think that AV as I remember it is no longer...
I like your bangs, Bridget. Very cute. When I think of your Justin in D.C. it reminds me of when we stayed at Justin H.'s in D.C. Remember how we were afraid to use the bathroom? That was a fun trip.
I love your hair in that picture with Josie! its so gorgeous! I hope your summer is still fantastic even though you are away from Justin! happy birthday to Ian!
we miss you guys!
love ezra and eliza
It sounds like this summer will be a bit of an "Army Wife" experience for you. I hope you have a great summer with your family. I'm sure Aggie Village and the ward will miss you and your family tremendously. Thanks for being such great neighbors to us while we were there. Wish Justin luck for us. I'm sure he will have an incredible experience.
Hey! I didn't know Justin was in the bishopric! How long was that for? Holy cow! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment