Sunday, March 27, 2011

Organization

So while we did do some fun things this week like play dates with friends, a little fondue party, a snow hike (yes, we said snow), and splashing in puddles, the big project on Saturday was...organizing all of our baby/kid clothes. Yikes. But, now everything is ordered by size and gender and we theoretically would be able to find anything we need.

Everyone was excited to find new treasures. Here is Josie with a potty training seat necklace and Rachel as a "Chinese princess."
Aunt Kristen totally spoiled the girls by making them a ton of adorable bows.
While I am certainly not a photographer, there are cute ladybugs, baseball bows,
butterflies, and lots of other fun clips. Thank you so much Kristen! If anyone wants her contact info let me know because she does such a cute job and she is considering selling them.

3 comments:

Sara Penny said...

The bows are darling. Since we still have unpacked boxes after three years your organizational efforts are inspiring.

Damaris said...

Way to go on getting clothes organized. Doing the switch out as the kids grow is probably one of my least favorite chores, so I'm really impressed you made it through that in a day.

Joni said...

Wow, your family is adorable! It has been a while since I have seen your blog, I love it all!