Before Justin started working we decided to take a trip to Cedar City to see Bridget's parents. We had a great time spending time with family and friends. The weather was beautiful and so we headed down to Red Cliffs for an afternoon.
Here Rachel is enjoying eating her lunch on the "mountain" with her dad. Peanut butter always tastes better outside!
Anyone that is visiting Southern Utah definitely has to check out the stunning scenery. We love these red rocks and there is so much to see and explore. Rachel spent some quality time throwing pebbles into a stream and then, of course, throwing herself into the stream with Grandad as a very willing accomplice.
Nana and Grandad treated us to dinner at a fun new Japanese restaurant. They cooked the food in front of us and put on quite a show. Rachel was a little timid at first (due to the large flames), but then began enjoying everything. At one point the chef tried to toss shrimp into our mouths. Justin and Grandad caught both of theirs and Bridget barely missed. Rachel kept wondering when she'd get a turn. Maybe next time!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Getting Rid of Winter
Posted by
Bridget
at
9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Red Cliffs looks fun!
NO FAIR! I am SO jealous of your weather!
It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Kara misses Rachel tons and made me tell her a story about her and Rachel this morning at breakfast. Congrats on the new job!
I love reading your updates and actually began to feel real guilt for neglecting my blog for so long. I love that Rachel is all about style these days. Ella and I had a very serious conversation this morning about modesty because she was determined to wear a sundress without a shirt underneath. I promtly sorted through her summer hand-me-downs, pulled out any item that require extra layers and will be giving those to good will this week. I can't believe that I had to argue about clothes with my 3 year old. (Grant still asks me to pick out his clothes - so nice).
Post a Comment