We thought that we would do a little inventory of the many people that Justin has been told he looks like. The list keeps growing and if you have any others you want to add please let us know. You can vote for your favorite in the sidebar.
As our St. Patrick's Day tribute it's Sean Connery in Darby O'Gill and the Little People. This one is Bridget's favorite - you've got to love the Irish!
Ryan, the temp in the Office.
Nathan in the European band "Worlds Apart". Justin even got a death-threat on his mission because of this one (someone was convinced his wife was in love with Justin due to the resemblance).
Aladdin, particularly when he's Prince Ali. This hat might work for Justin on casual Fridays.
Keanu. But, hopefully with a little more personality.
Prince Charles. This one cracks us up because a sweet older lady told this one to Bridget as a sincere compliment.
Mowgli. Rachel's personal favorite Dad look. Maybe Mowgli's fashionable one-piece is a good look for the wading pools this summer.
Last, but definitely not least, Neddy Buttercup from the Silly Sally book. Flamboyant and fun!

3 comments:
I thought Prince Charles was my favorite until I saw Neddy Buttercup walking to town up-side down. Does that make you Sally?
This is so funny! I wouldn't normally think Justin looks like Sean Connery but in that picture he does!!
Hey Bridget - I keep forgeting to tell you that we meet everyone Wednesday for play group at the church. It is from 10:30 to 12:00. You should come! Everyone would love to see you. When the weather gets better I am sure that we will move to firefighter park.
Post a Comment