Sunday, March 02, 2008

Going Undercover

So, we've come to the sad realization that there are way too many weird people out there! We love sharing this blog with our friends and family, but we're getting more and more nervous about anyone having access to pictures of our cute kids. What is the world coming to? Anyways, if you'd like to be invited to view our blog once it goes private and we don't have your email or don't know you like to look at our blog, please post a comment with your email address so we can invite you when we make the big switch. We know that this will be a pain for those of you who like blogger reader, but we hope that we'll still be able to stay in touch with everyone this way!

15 comments:

The Mortensens said...

sounds good, we'd love to keep in touch!

kara.mortensen@gmail.com

We miss you guys here in good 'ol MN!

Cassi said...

We definitely want an invite! :)

Kate Nelson said...

I have been thinking along the same lines - we will probably go private also (you know, when I decide to update again). I think I will create a mass email whenever I update. That way my family will not get annoyed that I never update and then decide to stop checking my blog. (I have one cousin who went private and I always forget to check hers because I rely so heavily on my reader.) So, here is my email address: kate.e.nelson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We are a private blog too, I was worried about weird people out there too. Please invite us :) steevesmn@frontiernet.net.

Unknown said...

remember to invite me :)

Jill said...

I'd love an invite! jillybean152@hotmail.com

Heathere Willoughby said...

Don't forget us! heathere dot willoughby at gmail dot com

Brooke and Mac said...

I'd like in too!

McCallisters said...

And us!

bluestocking23 said...

lyfhymns@yahoo.com

OH! and my Mom too!

pila@broderickfam.net

audreywaldron said...

I know, it's really scary to know that some weird people may be viewing us.
Please send us an invite :)

Tana said...

We want in
tana.barnhart@gmail.com

The Ogden Family said...

count us in!

cjogden@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We would love to be invited triplett.megan@gmail.com

Emily said...

So glad you sent me a link. I can't believe you guys are back! Let's get together. What's your #? Emily 294-7695