A: Attached or single: Definitely Attached.
B: Best Friend: Justin
C: Cake or Pie: Pie!
D: Day of Choice: Saturdays because we usually get to do something fun together as a family.
E: Essential Item: Glasses/contacts. I am pretty much blind and almost stepped on my cute nephew the other day when I wasn't wearing them!
F: Favorite Color: Blue.
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi anything.
H: Hometown: Cedar City, UT.
I: Indulgence(s): Food. I love to eat pretty much everything. I love cooking and trying new recipes. Junk food is pretty high on the list too. Basically I'm in serious trouble when my metabolism slows down!
J: January or July: This is a hard one since Justin, both our moms, and my birthdays are in January and July is just plain fun.
K: Kids: Two.
L: Life is incomplete without: Family and laughter.
M: Marriage Date: 11/22/00
N: Number of Siblings: 1 brother
O: Oranges or Apples: apples
P: Phobias or Fears: mice
Q: Quote(s): "Danger begins with fun." (Justin's grandma said this when she observed fun on one vacation.) "Only those that are asleep never make mistakes." (founder of IKEA)
R: Reason To Smile: Beautiful weather and beautiful kids.
S: Season: Spring
T: Tag Four: Sorry...Cassi, Shalee, Audrey, Kate
U: Unknown Fact about Me: I had to wear navy corduroy knickers for most of a summer (part of the uniform at Interlochen - a music camp in Michigan).
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Ummm, steak, ribs, chicken...okay anything!
W: Worst Habit: Biting fingernails.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: At least most of the ultrasounds that I've had have been to find out exciting news (boy or girl!).
Y: Your Favorite Food: Only one??? Probably icecream, but any form of a potato comes in a close second.
Z: Zodiac: Aquarius
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Me from A to Z
Posted by
Bridget
at
4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is fun! I didn't know you guys moved to UT! That's great!
Corduroy knickers!
Justin's grandma is very wise. I love that quote.
I keep meaning to tell you that I would normally accept a tag and do it right away but I just did this exact one a few weeks ago on a blog I have with my sisters. So that's why I haven't done it. But thanks for the tag!
I'll make sure and get you back when another one is making the rounds! :)
Post a Comment